Monday, September 15, 2008

What it do

Yo Yo Yo Yo......What it do peeps this is DJ Anomix and here is my playlist for today's show that I did.

1) Face down- the red jumpsuit apparatus

2) Helena-my chemical romance

3) Tired of you- foo fighters

4) All my life- foo fighters

5) Underclass hero- sum 41

6) Wake it up- E-40 feat. Akon

7) Good life- kanye west

8) Baby- LL Cool J-

9) I can’t believe it- t-pain

10) Lolli Lolli- Three 6 Mafia

11) A milli (radio edited)- Lil Wayne

12) American boy- Estelle

13) My life- the game

14) Kiss from a rose-seal

15) Return of the mack- mark Morrison

16) Rock with you-michael Jackson

17) Stronger-kanye west

18) Oye mi amor- mana

19) Gasoline- daddy yankee

20) Regaeton latino- don omar

21) Te Llevare Al Cielo- mana

22) Vivir sin aire- mana

23) Bump and grind- R. Kelly

24) Flashing lights-kanye west

25) Heaven sent-keyshia cole

26) You got it bad- superstar

27) Lupe fiasco-superstar

28) Dale caliente- daddy yankee

No comments: