Monday, December 8, 2008

What It Do!!! Mondays 5-7 with Dj Anomix

Whats up People this is the one and only DJ Anomix and this will be my last show for the semester, but I will be back again next semester. Here are the songs that I played today in order.

Next Episode-Dr. Dre
Go-Common
Get By- Talib Kweli
Tha Crossroads-Bone Thugs N Harmony
Just Dance-Lady Gaga & Colby O'Donnis
Welcome to Heartbreak-Kanye West
Right Now- Akon
Single Ladies-Beyonce
One More Drink-Ludacris
No Matter What- T.I.
Angel-The Game
My Life Your Entertainment-T.I. & Usher
Hi Definition-Lupe Fiasco & Snoop Dogg
Wake It Up- E-40
Phone Home- Lil Wayne
Get Like Me- David Banner
Can't Believe It- T-Pain
Superstar-Lupe Fiasco
Show Me What You Got-Jay Z
Swagga Like Us-Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, T.I.
Why You Wanna-T.I.
Poppin' My Collar-Three 6 Mafia
Mrs. Officer- Lil Wayne
Hotel- Cassidy & R. Kelly
I'm Flirt- R. Kelly

No comments: