Monday, November 17, 2008

What It Do!!! Mondays 5-7 with Dj Anomix

Whats Cracking people... this is my show like it and love it.

Gangsta Nation-Westside Connection
Bow Down-Westside Connection
The Beautiful People-Marilyn Manson
Shorty Wanna Ride-Young Buck
Love Lockdown-Kanye West
What Them Girls- Ludacris
Love Lockdown-Kanye West
Can't Believe it-T-pain and Lil Wayne
Baby-LL Cool J
Comfortable-Lil Wayne
Say Yeah-Wiz Khalifa
I'm So paid-Akon, Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne
One More Drink-Ludacris
Here I Am- Rick Ross
Heartless-Kanye West
Wake It Up-E-40
Krazy-Pitbull
Like This-Mims
What's Happenin-Ying Yang Twins
Stricken-Disturbed
The Hell Song-Sum 41
2 Step(remix)-Unk
Rock Yo Hips-Crime Mob
Good Things-Rich Boy
Live Your Life-T.I. feat. Rihanna
On the hotline-Pretty Ricky
Why You Wanna-T.I.

No comments: