Monday, November 10, 2008

What It Do!!! Mondays 5-7

What's up people well you know what the deal is. this is the playlist and thats whats up.. the show was great but only because I have a great audience all the time. thanks for listening.

Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes
Numb-Linkin Park
Audible Angels-Visionaries
The Leaving Song pt. 2- AFI
Get Like Me- David Banner
This Way-Dilated Peoples
Wake It Up-E-40
Corona and Lime-Shwayze
take me out- Franz Ferdinand
La Negra Tiene Tumboa- Celia Cruz
Suavemente- Elvis Crespo
P.Y.T.- Michael Jackson
Go Girl-Pitbull
In The End- Linkin Park
Lolli Lolli-Thre 6 Mafia
Put On-Young Jeezy and Kanye West
Downfall-Trust Company
Baby- LL Cool J
Superstar- Lupe Fiasco
Homecoming-Kanye West
The Big Payback-James Brown
I'm Not OK-My Chemical Romance
I Luv Your Girl-The-Dream
Distrubia-Rihanna
Self Esteem-The Offspring
Boom Boom-Kumbia King
Phone Home-Lil Wayne
My Life-The Game feat. Lil Wayne

No comments: