Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have Cancer in My Pampers with Trampstam and Bibblebutt

DJ Shawdow - A Midnight in Perfect World
Dying Fetus - Tearing Inside the Womb
Rammstein - Amerika
David - Extreme Metal
David - Insane Metal
Nirvana - Help Me I'm Hungry
Nirvana - Negative Creep
Slayer - Bloodline
Sepultura - Arise
Pantera - The Art Of Shredding
Morbid Angel - Maze of Torment
Pig Destroyer - Piss Angel
Pig Destroyer - Pretty in Casts
Anal Cunt - Hitler Was a sensitive man
Anal Cunt - You're Pregnant, So I Kicked You In The Stomach
Anal Cunt - Ha Ha Holocaust
M83 - cyborg
36 Mafia - I Told 'Em
TV On The Radio - Method
El-P - Delorean
El-P - Deep Space 9mm
Thom Yorke - Atoms For Peace
A Silver Mt. Zion - 13 Angels Standing Guard 'Round the Side of Your Bed
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Static
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Moya

No comments: