Monday, October 20, 2008

What It Do!!!!

What Crackin People Well this is my songlist for today enjoy and keep on tuning into my show.

Hell Song- Sum 41
Under the Bridge- The Red Hot Chili Peppers
U Don't Have to Call- Usher
Oye Como Va- Santana
No Other Love- John Legend Feat. Estelle
Dry Your Eyes- Sean Kingston
Womanizer- Britney Spears
Love In This Club- Usher and Young Jeezy
Like Glue- Sean Paul
Maria Maria- Santana
Never let you go- Third Eye Blind
green light- John Legend feat. Andre 3000
Enth E Nd- Linkin Park
Reptilia- The Strokes
Moving Mountians- Usher
Red Red Wine- UB40
Wouldn't Get Far- The Game
Push It Baby-Pretty Ricky
What I've Done- Linkin Park
I Just Wanna Live- Good Charlotte
19-2000-Gorillaz
When I Come Around- Green Day
Ooh Ahh-Grits
A Milli- Lil Wayne
Float on- Modest Mouse
Whatever You Like- T.I.

No comments: