Monday, October 13, 2008

What It Do!!!!

What's up people well this is my show starting from beginning to the end of my show. hope you guys enjoyed it cause I know I did. Peace my peeps.

Bad to the Bone-George Thorogood
Temperature- Sean Paul
Weatherman-+44
Bust a Move-Young MC
Jiggle It- Young Leek
Paper Planes- M.I.A.
Thoia Thoing (remix)- R. Kelly Feat. Baby and Busta Rhymes
It's Going Down- Linkin Park and The Executioners
Tell Me When To Go (Remix)- E-40 and Keak Da Sneak
Super Hyphy- Keak Da Sneak
So what- Field Mob Feat Ciara and Jazze Pha
Hello Stranger- Queen Latifah
Whatever You Like- T.I.
Wake It Up- E-40 Feat Akon
Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough- Michael Jackson
Candy (Drippin' Like Water)- Snoop Dogg Feat E-40
The Adventure- Angels and Airwaves
Nuthin' But A G Thing- Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre
Where Is The Love- Black Eyed Peas
Got Money- Lil Wayne
Feelin' On Yo Booty- R. Kelly
Big Things Poppin- T.I.
Suga Suga-Baby Bash
A Milli- Lil Wayne
All Night Long- Robin Thicke Feat. Lil Wayne
En El Muelle De San Blas- Mana

No comments: