Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Best Party Ever, Part Deux!

It is 2:30 am and I just now remembered that I should post my playlist. Hooohah! I had a wonderful time dj-ing on Friday, mainly because my boo zachary visited me and played some fun tunez. I have two (that's right, TWO!) more shows left! So, if you're interested in grooving to the best party ever, tune in at 10 am on Thursdays and 11 am on Fridays!
I had a really good video of Matty Pop Chart that I wanted to post, but now i'm feeling too lazy and don't feel like uploading it...So I'll just post a video of the same song at a different show.

I have a huge crush on this man. I think he's beautiful, inside and out. Fat crush...luckily for me, I got to see him on Monday with Kimya Dawson :D


Acid House Kings "This Heart Is A Stone"
Giant Drag "This Isn't It"
The Pretenders "Precious"
The Proclaimers "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)"
Le Tigre "TKO"
Aloha "You've Escaped"
Maria Taylor "Speak Easy"
Orenda Fink "Bloodline"
Azure Ray "If You Fall"
Paul Baribeau "Strawberry"
Andrew Bird "Heretics"
The Helio Sequence "Everyone Knows Everyone"
The Beatles "For No One"
Dr. Dog "The Way The Lazy Do"
Belle & Sebastian "Asleep On A Sunbeam"
Paul McCartney "Dance Tonight"
Neutral Milk Hotel "Two-Headed Boy"
The Mountain Goats "Pet Politics"
Jackie Green "Travelin' Song"
Kimya Dawson "Viva La Persistence"
Tom Verlaine And The Million Dollar Bashers "Cold Irons Bound" [REQUEST]
Young People "Ne'er Do Well"
Matty Pop Chart "Ghost Dream Redux"
The Carrots "Kissing & Telling"
Ghost Mice "Free Pizza For Life"
Madeline "Machina De Bella"
Peter Bjorn And John "Paris 2004"

No comments: