Thursday, May 8, 2008

setlist for all the riot-grrrls out there


for the last 2 years I've been on KRFH, I've opened up every single show with a song from the lovely ladies of sleater-kinney. tonight, I dedicated my last show to them and had an hour of  amazing tunes, from their first show in 1996 through their "permanent hiatus" in 2007.

the setlist goes as follows:

the fox
start together
male model
dance song '97
jumpers
a quarter to three
I wanna be yr joey ramone
be yr mama
o2
lions & tigers
wilderness
one more hour
call the doctor
tapping
light rail coyote
all hands on the bad one
modern girl
get up

have an amazing summer everyone! I will miss you all, especially those that I won't get a chance to see again. and if you find yourself in san diego this summer, that's where I'll be-- enjoying the sunshine.

love to all!
-kate!

No comments: