Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Best Party Ever!

The last best party ever...but I still have the best party ever, part deux tomorrow! allllright! ohhh yeaaahhhh. woooooooo.

Garbage "I Think I'm Paranoid"
Mellowdrone "Oh My"
My Morning Jacket "It Beats 4 U"
Q And Not U "Wonderful People"
The Chemical Brothers "Battle Scars"
David Bowie "Under Pressure"
Night Of Pleasure "Caesar Palace"
Orenda Fink "Invisible Ones Guard The Gate"
Silversun Pickups "Lazy Eye"
Sons & Daughters "Monsters"
TV On The Radio "Wolf Like Me"
Ghost Mice "Up The Punks"
Grizzly Bear "Knife"
Jens Lekman "I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You"
Kimya Dawson "Trump Style"
Noah And The Whale "2 Bodies 1 Heart"
Old 97's "King Of All The World"
Pixies "Wave Of Mutilation"
St. Vincent "Apocalypse Song"
Gogol Bordello "Oh No"
Collective Soul "December" [REQUEST]
Cat Power "Lived In Bars"
Elliott Smith "Trouble (Cat Stevens Cover)"
Spacehog "In The Meantime" [REQUEST]
The Faint "Take Me To The Hospital"
Honeycut "The Day I Turned To Glass"
Flight Of The Conchords "Business Time"
Lou Reed "Walk On The Wild Side"
Saturday Looks Good To Me "Lift Me Up"

No comments: