Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweet Bread Live: Final Episode




Thank you all for listening. You guys made this show for me.
This was my final show on KRFH. I wish I could stick around for longer, but it's time to move on to other things. I know now when I discover new music I like I'm giong to get that gut reaction to play it on the radio but I can't. But maybe YOU will instead. Thanks for the memories everybody.

-DJ Fathead/Joseph Clerici

dredg - Symbol Song/Movement 1
Facing New York - Tell Everyone
Talking Heads - Television Man *
[the Best of Sweet Bread Live - part 1]
Gruvis Malt - Exit Strategy
[interview with the Lazy German]
Opeth - When *
Growth of Alliance - Painted Face
[interview with Wendall]
[interview with Leland Mapp of Famous Nameless/Arnold Swarzenegger]
Famous Nameless - Broken Hero*+++
Fight Paris - 100 Proof Woman*
Opeth - Death Whispered a Lullaby
Lynard Skynard - Freebird *
Thought Crime - Debutant
[The Best of Sweet Bread Live - part 2]
The Postman Syndrome - Be Fruitless and Vanish
Arnocorps - Terminator*
The Dismemberment Plan - The Other Side
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies *
Facing New York - We Are

* = request

podcast available at http://fathead.podomatic.com and www.sweetbreadproductions.com

No comments: