Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last Carpe Diem


So here is my last Carpe Diem of the Semester, and it was a blast! Two whole hours of The Beatles just started my day off right, hope everyone has a wonderful day

The Beatles

Hour 1

Good Day Sunshine
And Your Bird Can Sing
Another Girl
Taxman
I've Just Seen A Face
Eleanor Rigby
I Am The Walrus
Ticket to Ride
Act Naturally
Your Mother Should Know
Love to You
Help!
Penny Lane
I Wanna Be Your Man
The Night Before
All My Loving
Hello Goodbye
Strawberry Fields Forever
I'll Follow The Sun
I'm Happy Just to Dance with You
Do You Want to Know A Secret
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Can't Buy Me Love
Lovely Rita
A Hard Day's Night

Hour 2

I Should Have Known Better
A Day in the Life
Eleanor Rigby (request)
Come Together
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (round two)
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
Get Back
Blackbird
Here Comes the Sun
We Can Work it Out
In My Life
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
I'm Looking Through You
Real Love
Lady Madonna
I'm Only Sleeping
You Know My Name (look up the Number)
Let It Be



With all my love, Marisa

P.S... Kyle Kaufman and I want to be Tamburine Girls... just putting that out there ;-) we are starting a band... and we will be playing Tamburines... like little girls


No comments: