Thursday, May 1, 2008

I get by with a little Help....

from my friends!!....

hey there ya'll
ok, so I'm flat broke, and it sure ain't no joke...

plus, I'm moving out... which means... Yard Sale?...

I'm selling two papasan chairs which are pretty bomb! really good condition, and both have red squishy cushions (who doesn't love squishy now, right?...)

Each Papasan Chair is $40 (which is a huge deal because you can't even get a used one for less than $100.. and new ones are about $300 dollars)



it looks like this one, only the red cushion is a shade lighter and no fuzzy white pillow


I am also selling a glass coffee table for $20 (really bomb table in great condition)

and two side glass tables for $10 each....

so if anyone is interested, please let me know :-)

love to all of you!
<3 M

1 comment:

KRFH News Staff said...

i need a side table...
lets chat at dinner monday ;)