Friday, May 9, 2008

The Best Party Ever, Part Deux!

The epic semester finale! OOOOhhhhh yeaaaaahhhh!
"No matter how all this ends, I know that I'll never ever ever ever be alone."


Shout Out Louds "Tonight I Have To Leave It"
Paul Simon "You Can Call Me Al"
Kings Of Leon "California Waiting"
We Will Eat Rats To Survive "Death Garden"
Blonde Redhead "En Particulier"
The Zombies "Time Of The Season"
Scout Niblett "Dinosaur Egg"
Adam Green "Eating Noddemix"
Lloyd & Michael "A Real Time Here"
Paul Baribeau "Boys Like Me"
Feist "It's Cool To Love Your Family"
Violent Femmes "American Music"
The Long Winters "Cinnamon"
Staind "Open Your Eyes" [REQUEST]
Math And Physics Club "Baby I'm Yours"
Via Audio "Modern Day Saint"
The Lucksmiths "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"
Eisley "Sea King"
The Decemberists "July, July!"
Grandaddy "Hewlett's Daughter"
Of Montreal "Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse"

Patch brought me pretzels and decided to choose a few songs to play on air.

The Hood Internet "We Are From Venice (Lil Weezy Ana)" {Lil Wayne Vs. The Bloody Beetroots)
Santogold "Shove It (Switch Remix)"
The Hood Internet "Lil Mama vs. MSTRKRFT - Shorty Got Looks"
Klaxons "As Above, So Below (Justice Remix)"

After Patch left, I decided to play the obligatory Kimya & Belle & Sebastian songs...I played them on my first show on my first semester in Spring 07, so I feel like I should always play them.

Kimya Dawson "Chemistry"
Belle & Sebastian "The Model"

I decided to end this semester with a song that has a title that fully describes me.

Islands "Creeper"

No comments: