Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Best Party Ever!

It's really not spring break anymore...saaaad. At least I won't have to do the epic drive to San Diego again any time soon. I considered just putting on my driving playlist, but I didn't feel like listening to some of the songs on the mix.



Neutral Milk Hotel "Holland, 1945"
Andrew Jackson Jihad "Skipping Stone"
Fatboy Slim "Brimful Of Asha (Cornershop FBS Remix)" [REQUEST]
Tullycraft "We Know You're Cute, You Told Us"
The Fiery Furnaces "Ex-Guru"
CocoRosie "Terrible Angels"
Amy Millan "Baby I"
Tally Hall "Good Day"
Matty Pop Chart "Snow Creature"
Adhamh Roland "I Prefer To Sing"
I'm From Barcelona "Treehouse"
The Be Good Tanyas "When Doves Cry"
Loney, Dear "Hard Days 1.2.3.4"
Tom Waits "Make It Rain" [REQUEST]
Sufjan Stevens "The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us!" [REQUEST]
Dirty Projectors "Depression" [REQUEST]
The Grand Archives "Torn Blue Foam Couch" [REQUEST]
Animal Collective "Derek" [REQUEST]
St. Vincent "Marry Me" [REQUEST]
The Hood Internet "All My Scrubs (TLC vs. Led Zeppelin)"
P:ano "Clapping Hands" [REQUEST]
Seabear "I Sing I Swim"
Uzi and Ari "MountainMolehill" [REQUEST]
A Hawk and a Hacksaw "The Moon Under Water" [REQUEST]
Bon Iver "Skinny Love"
CSS "Music Is My Hot Hot Sex"

No comments: