Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31st on the Red Bush

10,000 Days (Wings pt. 2)
Waterloo- ABBA
Old Man- Neil Young
Outside- Staind
Bron Yr Aur- Led Zeppelin
Animal- Pearljam
Powerthirst- Youtube Video
Don’t Leave Me- Blink-182
Song for the Dead- Queens of the Stone Age
Midlife Crisis- Faith No More
Re-Hash- Gorillaz
Blue- Smashing Pumpkins
Today Was a Good Day- Ice Cube
Too Many Puppies- Primus
Immigrant Song (Live)- Led Zeppelin
I-E-A-I-A-I-O – System of a Down
Defy You- The Offspring
Florida- Modest Mouse
I’m Shipping Up To Boston- Dropkick Murphys
Ready For Love- Bad Company
Forsaken- David Draiman
Where’s Your Head At- Basement Jaxx
Wear Boys Fear to Tread- the Smashing Pumpkins
Money For Nothing- Dire Straits
Sex And Candy- Marcy Playground
Judith- A Perfect Circle
Smack My Bitch Up- Prodigy
Smooth Criminal- Alien Ant Farm
Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles
Blind- Korn
My Friend, My Friend- Phish
Old Queen Cole- Ween
Assassin- Muse
Master Exploder- Tenacious D
The Mollusk- Ween
Beatbox/Mario Flute- Colleghumor.com
Girls- Beastie Boys
Get Busy- Sean Paul
Bike- Pink Floyd

No comments: