Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jah, Love and Local Agriculture Tuesday March 25


on a place called earth


Lee 'Scratch' Perry - Talking Dub
Yo La Tengo - Autumn Sweater : I can hear the heart beat as one
Jerry Garcia Band - Cats Under the Stars : Cat Under The Stars
the Mustangs - Ya Mar
Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground : Funkified Rainbow
outkast - makes no sense at all : idlewild
String Cheese Incident - Right Place, Wrong Time : Mateel Community Center
Smashing Pumpkins - Lily (My One And Only)
Bob Marley and the Wailers - I'm Hurting Inside
String Cheese Incident - Salt Creek : Horning's Hideout 04
Talking Heads - The Good Thing : Cleveland 79
Sound Tribe Sector 9 - Flock of Seagulls : Canopy Club 02
Stars - Life 2; The Unhappy Ending : In Our Bedroom After the War
Erykah Badu - Back in the Day (PUFF)
Michael McDonnald - I Keep Forgetting
Mike Gordon - Outside Out
Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer In A Rock and Roll Band
Phish - Mango Song March 1 1997
Umphrey's McGee - Father And Son Oct 5 2002
String Cheese Incident - I've Just Seen A Face Aug 12 2007
the Pina Colada Song
Parliament - Placebo Syndrome
Marcy's Playground - Poppies (request)
Bob Marley - Do It Twice : Fyah Fyah
System of A Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O (request)
Outkast - You May Die -> Two Dope Boys in a Caddilac : ATLiens1

No comments: