Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Covering for...

I'm back! Did you miss me?! I know I had a show earlier today, but now I'm in at the 4 o'clock hour covering for DJ KduB! I tried to do her justice, so here's what I played on the show:

this color=requests
"Erase/Rewind"- The Cardigans
"When You Were Young"-The Killers
"The Prayer"-Bloc Party
"Innocent"-Our Lady Peace
"Robbers"-Cold War Kids
"Now That Your'e Home"-The Manchester Orchestra+++
"Fast Car feat. Paul Simon"-Wyclef Jean+++
"Dark Eyes"-Iron & Wine & Calexico(I'm Not There soundtrack)+++
"Yoyo Bye Bye"-WHY? (Covered by Xiu Xiu)+++
"Loopy Loopy Love"-The Brunettes+++
"Endless Shovel"-Rogue Wave
"Relina an The Sky"-Idiot Pilot+++
"Woman Like A Man"-Damien Rice
"My Hands Are Shaking"-Sondre Lerche+++


I'll catch you beautiful people laterz!!!

Love you KduB!

LOVES! dj Anni StaccatO!

No comments: