Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Steam0 Steve's Sauna 2pm Tuesday 3-25-08

Ok Gang....A question for you!
What song on your iPod is your secret pleasure and embarrassment.
Tell me you "I can't believe it's on my iPod" song and I will play it on my show with your comments. Send to steam0 steve. stevenj24@gmail.com

Thanks to all my steemies who listen.
"Rainy Day Women #12 &25"...Bob Dylan
"Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard"...Paul Simon
"Wheel in the Sky"...Journey
"I Was Made for Loving You"...KISS (by request)
"Shakin'"...Eddie Money
"China Cat Sunflower"...The Grateful Dead (by request)
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With A Little Help from My Friends"...The Beatles(by request)
"A Boy Named Sue"...Johnny Cash
"Love Song"...Sara Bareilles +++
"Willie and the Hand Jive"...George Thorogood

No comments: