Monday, March 24, 2008

It is what it is!!!! From 4-5 Mondays

What's up peeps so this time was a bit different I really didnt have a playlist but I just went with what I felt like playing so yeah. Here are the songs that I played during my show. They are all in order from the first to last. So Enjoy them because I enjoy playing songs for the listeners that I have.
do you feel like i do-peter frampton
hound dog- elvis presely
concrete and steel-zz top
hunka of love-elvis presely
cant help falling in love-elvis presley
burger man- zz top
purple haze-jimmi hendrix
legs-zz top
jail house rock- elivs presley
dead man's party-oingo boingo
i ran-flock of seagulls
are you lonesome tonight-elvis presley
la bamba-ritchie valens
super freak- rick james
suavemente-elvis crespo
la vaca -mala-fe
satisfaction-benny benassi
your hand in mine-explosions in the sky
dile- don omar
la vida es un carnival-celiacruz
sweetest girl-wyclef jean ft akon and Lil wayne+++
speedin'-rick ross ft r. kelly+++
dey know(remix) -shawty lo ft ludacris lil wayne young jeezy plies+++

No comments: