Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carpe Diem!


I can't help it... I just think this picture is incredibly hot... for those who don't know who this is... it's Herman Li, one of the guitarists for DragonForce...

Anyroad... here is my playlist for my morning show last Tuesday, March 25th, I know it's taken a while, but it's all good... I had a blast and a really nice relaxing time in my home land San Diego for Spring break, hope everyone else had a blast.

The theme was "Bringin' it Back... Songs which kick butt" so here it goes:

RHCP - "Snow"
Franz Ferdinand - "Take Me Out"
The Living End - "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
The Cardigans - "My Favorite Game"
Beck - "Loser"
Cake - "Going the Distance"
Save Ferris - "The World is New"
Beastie Boys - "Sabatoge"
The Vines - "Ride With Me"
Kings of Leon - "Happy Alone"
Rancid - "Time Bomb"
The Clash - "I'm so Bored with the U.S.A"
The Rolling Stones - "Paint It Black"
TRex - "Children of a Revolution"
The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
Led Zeppelin - "Fool in the Rain"
Elton John - "Daniel"

Hour 2
ABBA - "Voulez Vous"
The Darkness - "Love on the Rocks with No Ice"
Slough Feg - "Tiger Tiger"
Dethklok - "Go Into The Water"
Metallica - "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"
Baby Bash Feat' Sean Kingston - "What Is It"
Timbaland - "The Way I Am"
Sean Kingston - "Take You There"
50 cent Feat' Justin Timber-Fine - "AYO Technology"
Techno Mix - "What if God Was One of Us"
Benny Benassi - "Turn It Up"
Paul Oakenfold - "Faster Kill Pussy Cat"
AJW - "Make Me Move"


P.S... Don't forget that it's Erin's 21st Birthday this Sunday and if you wanna come party with us lemme know, or just give me a call and it will be a blast ;-)

No comments: