Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Carpe Diem!

Tuesday Mornings from 8am-10am, Carpe Diem with Marisa

so that is pretty much how I felt this morning when I couldn't get the stream to work, so only about like 15mins of my show was able to be listened to this morning... big bummer, but then Joe came and made it all better, and Colleen and Rowan showed up and I was given magical Transformer/Power Ranger powers from Rowan and it was all good, we defeated some evil bot things and saved the booth from evil do-ers... just to let you all know...

Hope everyone else had an amazing Tuesday morning :-)

Oh... the songs that were played that weren't even heard were 80's... so I will do an 80's show again next Tuesday... just to let you all know it was pretty much brilliant... so I jammed out and all that good stuff.... Palabra to that

Love, M

No comments: