Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spectacle Radio!!! 1-2pm, 2/26/2008


Today was the New Music Edition of Spectacle Radio!!! So that means
that I played BRAND NEW MUSIC and songs that are only EXCLUSIVE to
KRFH and SPECTACLE RADIO!

I also want to wish my wonderful friend a very happy birthday.
She just so happens to be a DJ here on KRFH and has a show on Tuesdays from 10-11AM!!! Happy Birthday Kate!!!! I love you!

"Love In This Club"-Usher Feat. Young Jeezy+++
"Pass the dutchie"-Cam'Ron+++
"Run"-Gnarls Barkley+++
"Elevator"-Flo Rida feat. Timbaland!+++
"Dancin' On My Grave"-Ghostland Observatory+++
"Scarlett Johansson"-The Teenagers+++
"Sledgehammer"-Peter Gabriel (request)
"Life of The Party"-Snoop Dogg feat. Too Short (Song of the Day!)+++
"Nineteen"-Tegan and Sara(request)
"WOW Adam Sandler Happy Birthday Song"-You Tube stuff
"Touch My Body"-Mariah Carey+++
"I Forgot to be your Lover"-William Bell(request)
"Hey Mama (grammy 08 performance)"-Kanye West +++
"Everyone Nose"-N.E.R.D +++
"Stunnas On (REMIX)"-Starski feat. The Cool Kids+++

That was my playlist, so I'll catch you thugnificent creatures next time!

<33>



+++=New Music!

1 comment:

starski said...

Yo Happy Birthday to Kate... and a big thank you to DJ Anni on playing me "Stunnas On" remix with The Cool Kids... Good lookin' out, y'all!

1L,

Starski
http://www.myspace.com/pimphoprecords