Thursday, February 21, 2008

Madness!

So the power went out about 20 minutes into my show...hooray...So I'll just post what I played even though no one heard it!



midwestteensexshow.com RULEZ!

Aqueduct "Hardcore Days and Softcore Nights"
Sons and Daughters "Monsters"
Guy Blackman "Dark & Quiet Place (with Jens Lekman)"
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings "How Long Do I Have To Wait For You?"
Amy Millan "Baby I"
Acid House Kings "This Heart is a Stone"
Camera Obscura "Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken"
The Flaming Lips "Knives Out (Radiohead Cover)"
Jeffrey Lewis "No LSD Tonight"
Jens Lekman "Sipping On The Sweet Nectar"
Willy Mason "Oxygen"
The Decemberists "The Mariner's Revenge Song"
Eastern Lane "Fa Ce La"
Adam Green "Eating Noddemix"
Mystic Chords of Memory "We Could Send Letters"
Oneida "Jazz Is the Teacher, Funk Is the Preacher"
Elizabeth Fraser "At Last I Am Free"
The Hidden Cameras "Dunes"
The Tyde "Tell Me"
Royal City "Is This It"
The Boy Least Likely To "Monsters"
CSS "Alcohol"
Land Of Talk "All My Friends"
Pas-Cal "The Bronze Beached Boys"
Feist "It's Cool to Love Your Family"
Psapp "Eating Spiders"

1 comment:

Philch said...

wow, that youtube video was quite amazing.