Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday 5-7pm


Here's tuesday's show, thanks for listening!
2/21/08
D1
If you want blood, you got it- AC/DC
Buzzbomb- Dead Kennedys
Boot Stamping on a human face forever- Bad Religion
No More Mr. Nice Guy- Alice Cooper
Caught in a Mosh- Anthrax
…And the Blind One Came- Arsis
Rock Lobster- B-52’s
Live Again (The Fall of Man)- Bad Religion
What I see- Black Flag
Rudie Can’t Fail- The Clash
Wild in the Streets- The Circle Jerks
Mother- Danzig
Space Oddity- David Bowie
Sonic Reducer- The Dead Boys
Thriller- Michael Jackson
Brand New Cadillac- The Clash
Rock For Light- Bad Brains
What Love Is- The Dead Boys
Rise Above- Black Flag
Go Into The Water- Dethklok

D2
Hatredcopter- Dethklok
My Generation- The Who
We Got The Neutron Bomb- The Weirdos
Commando- The Ramones
I’ve Got an Ape Drape- The Vandals
Briefcase Full of Guts- Dethklok
California Sun- The Ramones
I Know, Huh?- The Vandals
KRS-One- Sublime
Scarlet Begonias- Sublime
Shining Silver Light- The Weirdos
Ladykiller- The Vandals
Swallow My Pride- The Ramones
Summer Nite- The Plasmatics

1 comment:

Marisa said...

hahah omg jon! that is hilarious I love how you played Dethklok hahaha