Saturday, February 23, 2008

MY 2-18 Playlist!!

Sorry it's so freakin late, folks! I know you have been dying to see what amazing music I played on my last show. And remember to tune into KRFH Monday at 7pm!! Woot, woot!

  1. Heart "Barracuda"
  2. Depeche Mode "Personal Jesus"
  3. Steppenwolf "Magic Carpet Ride"
  4. Bob Dylan "Like a Rolling Stone"
  5. The Doors "People Are Strange"
  6. Survivor "Eye of the Tiger"
  7. The B-52's "Rock Lobster"
  8. Journey "Don't Stop Believing"
  9. The Beastie Boys "Girls"
  10. Green Day "Welcome to Paradise"
  11. Bad Religion "All There Is"
  12. Elton John "Tiny Dancer"
  13. The Beach Boys "Wouldn't It Be Nice"
  14. Nick Lowe "Cruel to be Kind"
  15. The Cure "Boys Don't Cry"
  16. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "I Love Rock & Roll"
  17. David Bowie "Rebel Rebel"
  18. Blondie "I Touch Myself"
  19. The Ramones "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"
  20. AC/DC "If You Want Blood (You Got It)"
  21. Flogging Molly "What's Left of the Flag"
  22. Dethklok "Go Into the Water"
  23. Flight of the Conchords "Business Time" (REQUEST)
  24. Weezer "My Name is Jonas"
  25. Taylor Swift "Our Son" (REQUEST)
  26. Cake "Short Skirt/Long Jacket"
  27. The Killers "Jenny Was a Friend of Mine"
  28. Tegan and Sara "The Con" (REQUEST)
  29. Evanescence "Bring Me to Life"
  30. The Vandals "So Long, Farewell"
JUST REMEMBER! I AM ALWAYS DOWN TO TAKE REQUESTS!

Stay awesome,
DJ Jackson

No comments: