Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rob the Lobter's BLUES EXPERIENCE

So i'm absolutely trashed on friday night, and after somehow finding my way back to my room, I pass out completely. Little did I realize I had a show the next morning. Get a call at 12:03 "Where are you, man? You're on the radio!" The girls on before me were nice enough to hang around for another 5 min, so the first two songs are theirs, but I would have played them anyway. 
Moral- Set your alarm before going to house party? Noooo... DON'T LEAVE THE PARTY TILL YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE THE NEXT MORNING!!

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
Wayne's World Extended Theme -? (written & sung? by Mike Myers)
Ain't That a Shame- Fats Domino
Tobacco Road- Junior Wells
Statesboro Blues - Allman Bros. Band
No Particular Place To Go - Chuck Berry
Rocket 88 - JImmy Cotton Blues Quartet
Rock and Roll Music to the World - Ten Years After
Bring It On Home (Live) - Led Zeppelin
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Johnny B. Goode - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Too Bad- Eric Clapton

No comments: