Wednesday, February 27, 2008


If you've been wondering who this handsome fellow is, then wonder no more! Yes, that is Aubrey Graham (aka wheel chair Jimmy) from Degrassi:The Next Generation! His alter ego is Drake, and he released a mixtape (Comeback Season) a few months ago...yes i said a mixtape...and it's pretty damn impressive! Check out his video for "Replacement Girl" with ATL songster Trey Songz. The song in itself isn't anything to praise...you can def tell that he was trying to get some recognition from label reps by making this "pop" tune. If you can get a hold of a copy of the Comeback Season mixtape, please cherish it. I love it, and I think that this guy definitely has a bright career ahead of him...

DJ Anni StaccatO!

2 comments:

Dr. Thielegood said...

I thought I was the only one who called him "wheelchair Jimmy." Hahahahaha.

DJ Jackson said...

I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED JIMMY! I used to be obsessed with Degrassi! I saw that picture up in class one time but was like "naw, that can't be the Degrassi dude.." but it was! That kicks ass...