Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thought You New with L Boogie - March 9, 2008 8-9 p.m.

Tonight was Black Love Night - you know the kind you burn (along with some candles) to set the mood! Well tonight I set you up with some really good MOOD MUSIC. After a hallelujah time, I'll bring it home with an inspirational cut to bring it on home. Enjoy ya'll!!“I’ll Be There For You/You’re All I Need” by Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige
Epiphany” by Jill Scott ++
“He Is” by Heather Headley

“Woman” by Raheem DeVaughn ++

“Brotha” by Angie Stone

“Soul Sista” by Bilal

“Brown Skin” by India.Arie

“Adore” by Prince

“If I” by Kindred (The Family Soul)

“If We Were Alone” by Keite Young ft. N’Diambi ++

“I Found My Everything” by Mary J. Blige ft. Raphael Saadiq

“Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This” by Rachelle Ferrell ft. Will Downing (R)

“Real Love” by Kirk Franklin & The Family

++ denotes new release
(R) denotes request

No comments: