Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2nd to Last Spectacle Radio

Spectacle Radio 4/29/2008 1-2PM!

This was my second to alst show of the semester, and I had to do it grande!!! I had a lot of fun with this one...can you tell?!? Tune in next week for the final Spectacle Radio of the semester!!!


bold=requests

"4 Minutes"-Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake+++
"Far Away"-Cut Copy+++
"I Like It, I Love it"-Lyrics Born+++
"What's Real (My Name Remix)" -DRI+++
"What You Got (acoustic version)"-Colby O'Donis +++
"Play That Funky Music Whiteboy"-Wild Cherry
"Electric Feel"-MGMT+++
"Fake Is The New Real"- Alice Smith
"Fast Car"-Wyclef Jean feat. Paul Simon!+++
"Round and Round (remix)"-Jonelle feat. Method Man

Then I had to switch it up and kick it old school...

"Got To Be Real"-Cheryl Lynn
"The Best of My Love"- The Emotions
"Aint Nobody"-Chaka Khan
"Stop to Love"-Luther Vandross
"New Attitude"- Patti Labelle


Love!


DJ Anni StaccatO!

No comments: