Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Special Cave-like Radio! 1-2pm


Spectalce Radio 4.23!!! Yay awesome show today peeps! I want to give a gigantor shout out to my lovely lady friend DJ Marisa for stopping by my show today! And do you see those two sexy men to the left? Well, that's 2/3 of the Cave Singers! An amazing band that opened up for Death Cab in Van Duzer last night. The show was great, and...

Tegan and Sara+An horse+The Cave Singers+Death Cab=AWESOME JELLY LOVE!




+++= new music!
bold=requests!


"Postcard"-An Horse+++

"Love Endeavor"- Alice Smith
"Company"- An Horse+++
"Dance Dance Dance"- Lykke Li+++
"Lights and Music"-Cut Copy+++
"Where'd You Go?"- Jamie Lidell Song of the Day+++
"I Like It, I Love It"- Lyrics Born+++
"Electric Feel"-MGMT+++
"Turn On me"- The Shins
"The Bonemen"- Mason Proper+++
"You Make Me Feel"- Milosh
"Sound Of Settling"- Life Taxi for Ugly (Death Cab for Cutie)
"Brothers on a Hotel Bed"- Death Cab for Cutie
"Called"- The Cave Singers+++
"Camp Out"-An Horse+++



With drugs,


DJ Anni StaccatO!

No comments: