Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Songs About Girls-Super Special Spectacle RadiO!!!

StaccatO! here, and I had a beautiful show this afternoon from 1-2pm! It was all about the ladies. That's right, my theme was "Songs About Girls" and I got mad requests from all of you beautiful people out there! Here's my st list and I can't wait to be back in the booth next Tuesday!

bold=requests!

"Super Sexy Woman"-Sufjan Stevens

"Carmensita"- Devendra Banhart
"She"-Green Day
"Board Meeting"-Timbaland feat. Magoo
"Buy You A Drink"-T-pain feat. Yung Joc
"Cameltoe"-Fannypack
"Doo Wop (That Thing)"-Lauryn Hill
"Bossy"-Kelis feat. Too short
"Woman to Woman"-Shirley Brown
"Pour Some Sugar On me"-Def Leopard
"Hey Jude"-The Beatles
"Just A Girl"-No Doubt
"I Wanna Sex You Up"- Color Me Badd
"Milkshake"-Kelis
"I Will Survive"-Gloria Gaynore!


til next time...


DJ Anni StaccatO!

No comments: