Monday, April 21, 2008

Jeanie's Show!! Covered by Jackie :)

I had the pleasure of covering Ms. Jeanie's show tonight from 10-11pm, so here's what I occupied the airspace with!!

THE VANDALS HOUR!! and requests..

[songs I played from] The Vandals Play Really Bad Original Country Tunes
  1. "Clowns Are Experts (At Making Us Laugh)"
  2. "Susanville"
  3. Bob Dylan "Blowin' in the Wind" request
  4. "Desert Woman"
  5. "In America"
  6. "Elvis Decanter"
  7. "Goop All Over the Phone (Pleasant All Over the Bill)"
  8. "Gator Hide"
  9. "Long Hair Queer"
  10. "Play That Country Tuba, Cowboy"
  11. "Complain"
[songs I played from] Hitler Bad, Vandals Good
  1. "People That Are Going to Hell"
  2. "Cafe 405"
  3. "My Girlfriend's Dead"
  4. "Money's Not An Issue"
  5. "I've Got An Ape Drape"
  6. "If The Gov't. Could Read My Mind"
  7. "F'd Up Girl"
  8. "So Long, Farewell"

No comments: