Thursday, April 17, 2008

ROCK LOBSTER!!

wow... I've seriously been lacking I apologize to Kate... because I haven't even put up the set list for last Friday and now our next show is this Friday... whoopths... I love you Kate... I've been slacking... MLobster has some confessions.. and these are my part 2 of the confessions.. hahah

Ok... enough is enough...

Last Friday was pretty bomb, it was international night in the station for Rock Lobster 4/11/08 8pm-10pm

The B-52's - "Rock Lobster"
Gunther - "Sun Trip (summer holiday)" -Sweden
Auden Cuen - "Fine Fine Fine (very good)" -Mexico
Inga from Sweden - "My Name is Inga" - Sweden
ABBA - "Lay All Your Love On Me" - Sweden
Alex C - "Du Hast Den Schonsten Arse Der Welt" - Germany
Das Bo - "Turlich Turlich" - Germany
Die Fantastischen Vier - "Die Da" - Germany
Jan Delay - "Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann" - Germany
U2 - "Beautiful Day" - Ireland (request)
Dio - "Holy Diver" - U.S.A (request)
Luca Torilli - "Black Dragon" -Italy
The Clash - "London Calling" - England (request)

The B-52's - "Rock Lobster"
Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'" - U.S.A (request)
Motorhead - "Ace of Spades" - England
DragonForce - "Through the Fire and Flames" - England (request)
Rammstein - "Ich Will" - Germany
Kavinsky - "Testarossa Autodrive" - France
Benny Benassi - "Bring The Noise" - Italy
Apollo Brothers(Bacera vs. Roland Kenzo Cut) - "One of Us" -Italy
DJ Paul Elstak - "Hardcore State of Mind" - Germany
Rottedam Terror Corps - "Hooligan" - Netherlands
Noisekick - "From the Netherlands?" - Netherlands
Seal - "Kiss from a Rose" - England
Manu Chao - "Luna y Sol" - France (Spanish activist)
Marc Anthony - "Ahora Quien" - Mexico
Shakira - "La Tortura" - Colombia
Flogging Molly - "Another Bag of Bricks" - Ireland/Cali ;-)
t.A.T.u - "Prostye Dvizheniya (simple Moves)" - Russia

Yes ;-) sorry about the late-ness... don't forget to go to Battle of the Bands... and for those who aren't able to go, I'm sorry... I really wish it was an all ages event, Kate and I love you all and Elf Power or something is playing off of Tina Court! woo so I hope Ya'll enjoy that too

<3>



best video in the world ;-)

2 comments:

Darlene said...

i love that video! hottie alert!

Marisa said...

dude, Die Fantastischen Vier was so bomb back in the day! I love them and this video... :-)