Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sweet Bread Live: Episode T-minus 4, all ages fun and post-rock mini marathon


Fun if uneventful show. My extreme exhaustion I think actually made me better on the mic.

I talked to Emily Apodoca, one of the coordinators for the summer LEAP program about the ourdoor activites they do and the fundraiser next friday to raise money for the program. Check them out.


Cave In - Requiem
Minus the Bear - Fine + 2 pts
Unjust - The Cloud Collectors
Weather Report - *
dredg - Uplifting News
Facing New York - We Are
Facing New York - Javelina
My Morning Jacket - Masterplan
Public Enemy - Fight the Power*
One Drop - Truth
Sonic Youth - Superstar *
Ours - Fallen Souls

[interview with Emily Apodaca about River Night]

James Brown - I can't stand myself when you touch me*
Cream - Politician*
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
Dilation - Migration
Buddy Holly - Dearest
Mogwai - Hunted by a Freak
Keith Sweat - Nothing*
East of the Wall - I
Pink Floyd - Money*
The Coma Lilies - I Am Sparticus part I
The Coma Lilies - I Am Sparticus part II
Jamiroquai - Canned Heat*
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - BBF3 (final part)
Royksopp - So Easy
Day Without Dawn - The Undertide

No comments: