Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CARPE DIEM!!


I dedicated this show to the loves of my life, Kloegel and Kate, we are going to see Radiohead this summer in the most Epic of journeys out there... road tripping to Washington... it is going to be brilliant...

so I played a whole two hours of Radiohead in honor of our amazing journey to come

(KR) = Kloegel Requests

Paranoid Android
Morning Bell/Amnesiac
Karma Police
Polyethylene (part 1 & 2)
Airbag
Electioneering (KR)
Idioteque
Climbing Up the Walls
High and Dry
Where I End and You Begin
Everything in its Right Place
You (KR)
Go To Sleep (KR)
Pyramid Song (KR)
Reckoner (KR)
Nice Dream

Packt Like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box (KR)
2+2=5
Just
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (KR)
Planet Telex (KR)
True Love Waits - Live
Sail to the Moon
Black Star
In Limbo
(Kate Request)
There There
(KR)
The National Anthem
The Bends
Motion Picture Soundtrack

(if you haven't guessed by now my favorite album growing up was the Bends...)
hope everyone enjoyed!

<3 style="color: rgb(51, 0, 153);">

1 comment:

kate! said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE RADIOHEAD THIS SUMMER! Nicky and I are in the station talking about the amazingness that will come in August....

thanks for playing my request my love cake! 2 hours of Radiohead is not enough though. Love you lobster!!!