Monday, April 28, 2008

It is what it is!!!!!!

Whats up peeps well this is my show it is what it is, and I'm your host DJ Anomix so yeah you know what it is and it is what it is. Here are the lovely songs I played during my show and the last song you can not get anywhere whatsoever because its mine all mine. Just playing I haven't put it out there yet like that so yeah, but do not be alarmed it will happen one of these days. Until then just get listening to my show.

everything is magic-angels & airwaves
mr. brithgside-the killers
best of me-sum 41
in between-linkin park
psycho-puddle of mudd
snow(hey oh)-red hot chili peppers
meant to live-switchfoot
the little things give you away-linkin park
error:operator-taking back sunday
never let you go-third eye blind
with me-sum 41
nobody told me-puddle of mudd
revive yourself- Adrian (aka DJ Anomix)

No comments: