Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BotF 3/15

The Shins "Kissing the Lipless"
Colin Meloy "Dracula's Daughter (Live)"
"Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect > Dreams (Live)"
Barry Louis Polisar "All I Want Is You" (Request)
Colin Meloy "The Bachelor And The Bride (Live)"

...and then it was time for a Death Cab block, as I am far too excited about the fact that they're playing here next week and I can no longer contain myself.

Excited!

Death Cab For Cutie "Blacking Out the Friction"
Death Cab For Cutie "Steadier Footing"
Bright Eyes "True Blue" (Request)
NRBQ "Magnet"
Death Cab For Cutie "Title And Registration"
Death Cab For Cutie "We Looked Like Giants"
Alanis Morissette "Still" (Request)
Death Cab For Cutie "President Of What?"
Death Cab For Cutie "We Laugh Indoors"
Death Cab For Cutie "405"
Alanis Morisette "Hands Clean" (Request)

No comments: